(National Level Event on Ethical Hacking and Cyber Security)
16th March, 2019, Radiance 2019, IIT Bombay
About Cyber Disease
Cyber Disease is an Event based on Ethical Hacking and Cyber Security, which will be held at Radiance 2019 (Technical Fest of Mechanical Dept. of IIT Bombay) on 16th March 2019.
- India's 2nd National Level Event based on Ethical Hacking and Cyber Security to be held among 6,000 students
- Combined initiative and efforts of Radiance 2019, IIT Bombay and i3indya Technologies
- Total Prizes worth INR 1 Lakh to be won
- Students from 1500 colleges of India would be participating in the Event including IIT's and NIT's
- Cyber Disease website to get more than 2 Million hits by the time of final event at IIT Bombay
- Cyber Disease to be held in 8 cities of India with a min. participation of 500 students
A very unique and new challenge in the field of Ethical Hacking to be held for the very 2nd time in India by i3indya Technologies in association with Radiance 2019, IIT Bombay whose Prelims would be conducted across 8 cities of India and Finale at Radiance 2019.
Before the finale round of Cyber Disease, it's Prelims Round will be conducted at 8 Zonal Center/College of India.
The Prelims would be conducted before 31st Dec 2018
Round 1: (Workshop at Zonal Center)
- To participate in Cyber Disease, students will firstly register at any Zonal Center across India
- Attend 2 Days workshop (by i3indya Technologies) at the Zonal Centers
- FREE Study material (E-book) + Certificate would be provided to participants
- The duration of workshop will be of 12 Hours
Round 2: (Prelims Round at Zonal Center)
- At the end of workshop the Prelims of Cyber Disease would be conducted (45 Mins) for all the participants who have attended the workshop
- 3 TOP SHORTLISTED STUDENTS will be invited for the FINALE ROUND of "Cyber Disease" to be held at Radiance 2019, IIT Bombay.
Round 3: (At Radiance 2019, IIT Bombay)
- Shortlisted Teams from all Zonal Centers will meet at the final round of Cyber Disease at Radiance'19, IIT Bombay on 16th March 2019.
- Prizes worth Rs 1 Lakh to be won.
NOTE: The Prelims Round at Zonal Center will be conducted from 15th July 2018 to 31st December 2018
How to Participate
- Register Online at www.radianceiitb.org
- Get a Unique ID at your email ID
- Show the Screenshot of confirmation mail and Unique ID at the Registration Desk of Zonal Center
- Attend workshop and get direct entry to the Prelims round on the 2nd day of workshop
- Five (5) Shortlisted candidated would be send to finale round of Cyber Disease at Radiance 2019, IIT Bombay
Q: Who can Participate in Cyber Disease?
A: Any B.Tech/B.E. student from any college/year/branch having knowledge of Basic Internet can participate in the event
Q: Any Registration Fees for Cyber Disease?
A: Student has to pay an amount of Rs 800/- for the 2 days workshop at Zonal Center.
Q: Will I get Certificate of Participation after attending workshop at Zonal Center ?
A: Yes, from Radiance '19, IIT Bombay and i3indya Technologies
Q: Is their any other way to participate in Cyber Disease?
A: No, you have to firstly attend the workshop followed by the Problem Statement given at zonal center
Q: Can I register at all zonal centers?
A: No, A participant can register only at 1 zonal center and his registration would/can be cancelled at other zonal center
Q: Can I shift my zonal center after I had paid for a zonal center ?
A: No, You can't shift once paid for a zonal center
For more details
: +91 – 92124 99083
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org